[last updated February 15, 2018]
Floship, a venture backed startup, operates in the upward trending eCommerce space, and have some pretty smart & accomplished people doing big things (SVPs from MNCs and C level executive from Listed Companies).
We are looking for partners to build one of the best sales team out there.
Credentials and experience are flexible, must haves are drive, persistence, strong communication skills in English--both speaking and writing. You must also be coachable and know how to have fun! For all other responsibilities, training will be provided.
We treat our people well. We will go the extra mile for you if you are the person that will get things done and make our clients happy.
If you want to be part of something big and exciting, Floship will have an explosive 2018, now is the best time to join us and be part of a growing business.
1. CTO - Chief Technology Officer
Floship is on the hunt for a CTO who has the experience and the insight to help scale our business to new heights in our current stage of hyper growth. Previous experience in scaling technology companies is a must. Soft skills are a strong requirement. The right person should be intimately familiar with popular startup and technology philosophies.
Core Technology Values:
- User and Products First
- Hypothesis driven entrepreneurship
- Data driven decisions
- Build great products
- Solve real problems
- Either in previous technology leadership role or close to the action
- Familiar with agile SDLC
- Good at understand user stories and root problem analysis
- Developed new technologies and features as pioneer
- Coaching and mentoring developers to get the most value from their work
- Python on Django
Salary: Based on Experience. To apply for the role, please send a cover letter about how you can contribute to the growth of Floship, along with your CV to email@example.com, subject line "CTO - Floship".
2. Junior and Senior Sales
Salary: Basic with upside from sales commissions. To apply for the role please send your a 100 word (max) paragraph about how you will contribute to the growth of Floship, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Junior Sales" or "Senior Sales".
3. Sales Support
Salary: Basic. To apply for the role please send your a 100 word (max) paragraph about what makes you a great fit, along with your CV to email@example.com, subject line "Sales Support Ninja".
4. Sales Intern Salary: Stipend provided. To apply for the role please send your a 100 word (max) paragraph about what you hope to learn and how you can contribute along with how this opportunity matches with your current career goals. And, of course, include your your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Sales Intern Applicant".
5. Digital Marketing Salary: Stipend provided.
To apply, use your online skills to uncover the right person to talk to, then send them a pitch:
What do you expect to learn, what do you have to offer?
Examples of past work, websites you've built, articles you've written, designs you've created--do not apply unless you can prove a strong interest in the digital world by showing us something you have created.
Read this interview to find out how you can benefit from the Floship Digital Marketing Internship opportunity