With over 600 million active monthly users, Instagram is a must-use customer acquisition tool for Shopify shopkeepers.
(Source | Statista)
Social media users of all ages adore Instagram; everyone from millennials to seniors are using Instagram to showcase their passions.
Shopify shopkeepers who integrate the power of Instagram marketing into their business development efforts stand to significantly out-perform ecommerce vendors who aren’t capitalizing on this powerhouse platform.
If you’re a Shopify vendor ready to turbocharge your sales this year, here are five top-rated Instagram apps for Shopify you should be using.
1. Flight plan
Flightplan lets Shopify shopkeepers easily integrate retargeting advertising into their sales strategy.
- Add this app to your store to increase sales via retargeting ads on both Instagram and Facebook.
- Customize your ads to suit your current product inventory, target specific audience types, and track your conversions via Flightplan’s real-time data monitoring.
If you’re tired of abandoned shopping carts and tire-kickers who rarely buy, add Flightplan to your ecommerce growth plans.
**Download for Free on Shopify**
Covet.Pics is a must-discover tool for Shopify merchants.
This awesome application lets you instantly create Instagram galleries for your ecommerce store.
- Customize the look of your Instagram collections.
- Tag collections for easier discovery.
- Embed your ecommerce galleries on multiple platforms.
If creating shop-ready Instagram images is on your to-do list this year, Covet.Pics needs to be on your Shopify resource list.
**Download for Free on Shopify (14 day free trial)**
Pixelshop combines visual marketing and influencer marketing into one powerful application. This app
- Let customers purchase products directly from your Instagram photos and hashtag images of their purchases for you to use on your website.
- Create relationships with influencers who want to promote your Shopify products and grow sales via social proof.
**Download for Free on Shopify (30 day free trial)**
4. Incent Social
Incent Social lets Shopify shopkeepers incorporate customer loyalty marketing into their Instagram outreach plans.
- Offer incentives to customers to share their Instagram images of your products.
- Create embed-ready galleries of the user-generated content (UGC) you receive.
The Incent Social Formula: UGC + customer loyalty + visual marketing = increased sales and brand awareness.
**Download for Free on Shopify (15 day free trial)**
5. Social Media Stream
Social Media Stream is the app to add to your ecommerce marketing strategy when you want to stream content from multiple social media platforms to your Shopify store.
- Stream content from Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook to your Shopify storefront.
- Build your ecommerce shop’s social media following while increasing sales at the same time.
Can you say #winning?
**Download for Free on Shopify**
“https://apps.shopify.com/stream” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”apps.shopify.com/stream
The 5 Minute Guide to Scaling Your Shopify Shipping Strategy
Automate Your Fulfillment & Shipping
Instagram Apps for Every Shopify Merchant
Instagram is a visual marketing tool too powerful to ignore.
Ecommerce merchants who use visual media are destined to out-sell less tech-savvy competitors.
Will you be incorporating any of these Instagram apps into your Shopify store this year?
Find out how to Automate your Shopify Order Fulfillment process with the Shopify + Floship Integration here!
More Shopify Seller Tips
- 5 Easy Ways to Reduce Shopify Fulfillment Waste
- Choosing Between Magento and Shopify to Power Your Ecommerce Website
- The Complete Guide to Shopify Order Fulfillment’s Third-Party Warehouses
Ready To Upgrade Your Logistic Solution?
Speak to Floship ecommerce logistic consultant about improving your global support chain today