With over 600 million active monthly users, Instagram is a must-use customer acquisition tool for Shopify shopkeepers.
(Source | Statista)
Social media users of all ages adore Instagram; everyone from millennials to seniors are using Instagram to showcase their passions.
Shopify shopkeepers who integrate the power of Instagram marketing into their business development efforts stand to significantly out-perform ecommerce vendors who aren’t capitalizing on this powerhouse platform.
If you’re a Shopify vendor ready to turbocharge your sales this year, here are five top-rated Instagram apps for Shopify you should be using.
1. Flight plan
Flightplan lets Shopify shopkeepers easily integrate retargeting advertising into their sales strategy.
- Add this app to your store to increase sales via retargeting ads on both Instagram and Facebook.
- Customize your ads to suit your current product inventory, target specific audience types, and track your conversions via Flightplan’s real-time data monitoring.
If you’re tired of abandoned shopping carts and tire-kickers who rarely buy, add Flightplan to your ecommerce growth plans.
**Download for Free on Shopify**
Covet.Pics is a must-discover tool for Shopify merchants.
This awesome application lets you instantly create Instagram galleries for your ecommerce store.
- Customize the look of your Instagram collections.
- Tag collections for easier discovery.
- Embed your ecommerce galleries on multiple platforms.
If creating shop-ready Instagram images is on your to-do list this year, Covet.Pics needs to be on your Shopify resource list.
**Download for Free on Shopify (14 day free trial)**
Pixelshop combines visual marketing and influencer marketing into one powerful application. This app
- Let customers purchase products directly from your Instagram photos and hashtag images of their purchases for you to use on your website.
- Create relationships with influencers who want to promote your Shopify products and grow sales via social proof.
**Download for Free on Shopify (30 day free trial)**
4. Incent Social
Incent Social lets Shopify shopkeepers incorporate customer loyalty marketing into their Instagram outreach plans.
- Offer incentives to customers to share their Instagram images of your products.
- Create embed-ready galleries of the user-generated content (UGC) you receive.
The Incent Social Formula: UGC + customer loyalty + visual marketing = increased sales and brand awareness.
**Download for Free on Shopify (15 day free trial)**
5. Social Media Stream
- Stream content from Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook to your Shopify storefront.
- Build your ecommerce shop’s social media following while increasing sales at the same time.
Can you say #winning?
**Download for Free on Shopify**
The 5 Minute Guide to Scaling Your Shopify Shipping Strategy
Automate Your Fulfillment & Shipping
Instagram Apps for Every Shopify Merchant
Instagram is a visual marketing tool too powerful to ignore.
Ecommerce merchants who use visual media are destined to out-sell less tech-savvy competitors.
Will you be incorporating any of these Instagram apps into your Shopify store this year?
Find out how to Automate your Shopify Order Fulfillment process with the Shopify + Floship Integration here!
More Shopify Seller Tips
- 5 Easy Ways to Reduce Shopify Fulfillment Waste
- Choosing Between Magento and Shopify to Power Your Ecommerce Website
- The Complete Guide to Shopify Order Fulfillment’s Third-Party Warehouses