In just a few days, April 21st-22nd, our friends at Global From Asia are hosting an amazing Cross Border Summit.
It will be an event alongside other leading experts from the field who will share their latest and results-driven tactics with you:
- Dan Harris,
- Mike Bellamy,
- Andrew Henderson,
- Christopher Moore
- Meir S. Simhi, and many more you cannot afford to miss!
You can head on over to their official website: Crossborder Summit 2017 (Shenzhen)
The key to profit from your cross border e-commerce business from or to China this year, as we all know, is OPTIMIZATION and find right business connections. Beyond the fact that it’s going to be awesome… It’s the summit combines social networking elements and actionable tactics for cross border e commerce owners and executives.
Here’s some of what you can expect to learn at the first day of the Summit:
- China Import Policies and Procedures
- Using Wechat For Your E-Commerce
- Mastering Chinese E-commerce marketplaces
- Managing Cross cultural teams and customers
- Leveraging KOLs for your Chinese Social Media
- What’s The New Silk Road, and What are the Benefits?
- Global IP, In and Out of China
- Leveraging Social media Influencers in China for your e-commerce
- Chinese E-Commerce and Internet Marketing strategies
- Trends in Cross-border E-commerce
The second day:
- Mastering the Amazon Marketplace
- Case Study: Amazon Top Seller
- Leveraging New Export E-commerce Platforms
- China Manufacturing in 2017
- Building Your Brand, beyond Amazon
- Being a Global Citizen
- Manufacturing and Product development tips and insights
Don’t get left behind in 2017 make sure that you grab your spot now with me!
I can’t wait to hear the other speakers, you can always learn something new no matter where you are in the game!
Space is Limited, So Go Sign Up Now!
See you there!
- Asia’s Largest Hardware Startup Tradeshow Begins Today
- Floship Raises New Round of Funding
- Floship Featured in KPMG Report: Outlook for Ecommerce in Hong Kong